When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Yawn

My first restless night of sleep. Feel tired this morning but couldn't sleep in.
I think I had my first Braxton Hicks last night too, at least the most obvious feeling ones that I've really noticed. But I'm not entirely sure.
It felt like I had a tummy ache, low down, and my uterus felt quite hard. It wasn't all over my uterus, just down low. And they lasted about 10-15 seconds, then subsided, then came back a couple of minutes later; this happened about 4 times.
That along with the SPD and trying to find a comfortable position in bed. Oy. Plus my belly is getting that little bit bigger where I am needing some support now I think. At the moment I'm just using my rolled up pj pants as a prop, might need something more. I have also introduced a sausage pillow to put between my legs. Apparently it makes it easier to roll over and alleviate the SPD pain, but frankly, it feels just as uncomfortable with a pillow.
And I woke with my left leg feeling like its about to have pins and needles. So I roll over but that strange sensation remained. Quite a bizarre feeling, and wriggling my toes and massaging the leg didn't help, so I had to just get up. Its probably the uterus pressing on some nerve internally.
*yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment