When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Belly belly

Ah the uncomfortableness has started to kick in.
Sometimes my uterus feels really hard, and when I'm lying on my side in bed, its quite uncomfortable. I am sleeping with a U shaped pillow between my legs, and supporting my belly. Its hard to roll over with my pelvic pain and a huge pillow in the bed. Poor hubby, I am taking up a bit more room.
I am walking like a little old lady (still no waddle though). A bit of a pain when you are loaded with grocery bags and its raining: you just can't hurry!


Baby is the size of a head of lettuce apparently. Feel more like a watermelon to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment