When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Silly stupid

I over did it at pilates today. Our usual instructor was away and the stand in gave me an exercise that I shouldn't really have persevered with. I did make it easier on myself by reducing the tension, but I just shouldn't have tried to do it.
Silly me. And I'm sure if I had told the instructor, they wouldn't have minded. In fact, I'm sure they would be disappointed that I had done the exercise without complaining.
My own fault, no one to blame.
I just strained those ligaments holding my pelvis together, the ones that hurt when I power walk. I have been best friends with my warmed up wheat bag tonight. I shall be taking it very easy for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment