When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

30 week OB check up

All good. BP and baby's heartbeat good. My glucose screen was fine, so no diabetes, iron and calcium levels excellent.
He wasn't too concerned about the pelvic instability or the diastisis ~ just the usual pregnancy war wounds.
Baby's head is down, which is excellent. Which is what I suspected with the pressure I get in the bladder at times, and I'm sure Cheezel is currently in the optimal position as I feel the kicks mainly on the right side. So hopefully that is the position by the time delivery comes round in 10 weeks time.

Next appointment in a fortnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment