When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Growing

I had to buy the next size up for my tubigrip. I was just getting so tight, and by the end of the day, it felt like I was being strangled from below. It wasn't worth the discomfort even though I'm sure it was helping with my pelvis.
I did do a bit of walking today, but I walked really slowly, and I have been icing. So its not as bad as yesterday.
On the subject of Braxton Hicks: I think I've had them. But its more the tightening of the uterus that I notice rather than the cramping per se. Which apparently is completely normal and I should be thankful. Then again, I am only 33 weeks-ish so there is quite a few weeks to go before I could be having full blown Braxton Hicks.
Cheezel has been getting me in the ribs often these days. Makes me sit up straight anyway.

Architect thinks we have no problems with our house moving deadline. He says we will have a more definitive answer to that burning question by mid August, so we can give rental notice either way then.
I guess I really should start packing...

No comments:

Post a Comment