When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

32.5 weeks

Despite my good night's sleep, I still look tired! My cough and cold are slowly running their course, at last. Now Hubby is feeling ill. :(

11:43pm
Having a hard time with the pelvic instability tonight. I think I spent too much time sitting today and it has really made me quite sore. I am icing when I can. I have so much to do, but I really should spend tomorrow doing nothing. Maybe I will take it easy for a few hours in the morning and see how I am before venturing out in the afternoon to run some errands.
Very frustrating not being as able bodied as before! And we're not even moving yet! Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment