When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Strange happenings in the night

Weird.
Last night, I had to get up and go to the loo. I got up, as I have for the past week or so, and made my way down the corridor. All of a sudden, I had the uncontrollable shakes. I felt warm yet cold at the same time. It was quite a task to do what I had to do whilst shivering hard!
I ran back into bed and needed Hubby to cuddle me back to warmth. I lost my breath and everything and my heart was pounding. Such a strange feeling. Time to invest in a bathrobe I think (I need one for the hospital anyway). I think it was particularly cold last night, and I was still warm from being in bed, so my body had a shock coping with the change in temperature.

And I had my first night cramp. My right calf just seized. Lucky my pilates instructor gave me some tips to relieve it.

So it begins, the nightmare 3rd trimester issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment