When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

SPD

Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction.
I'm 99.9% sure that's what it is.
Okay, so walking a distance is a bit of a pain. Walking around the house is no problem. I was like a little old lady going to the market today. Sheesh.
Anyway, I booked a physio on Monday morning, so hopefully they can prescribe me a hip brace or something. Maybe some more strengthening exercises.
I iced it a bit and that sort of helped fractionally. I still have to be careful and keep my legs together! Ha! Just gotta keep taking it easy and get it back to how it was before the pilates class; I'd be happy with that, and I promise to be super good from then on. Honest. No pushing my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment