When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spoke to the midwife at my OB and she said I could come in so we can check the baby's heartbeat to make sure everything is ok.
So we did just that (might as well get my money's worth, its costing enough!).
The heartbeat was strong and regular, and we could hear the kicking too, it was like a thumping sound. Still can't feel anything though.
Well my muscle tone is good so its not abdominal weakness. She said to use a not too hot wheatie and take panadeine if the pain is too much to bare. But I think I will just toughen up a bit.
The main thing is that its all normal, and the baby is not stressed. And I'm not stressed either, albeit in a bit of discomfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment