When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Bumpity bump

Doing pilates today and I could feel the melon in my belly. Not uncomfortable, but just, weird. And hugging Hubby there is a little lump in the way, where it used to be soft and squishy. Its not even that big and its already getting in the way!
I was wondering why my chiropractor offered me the special pregnant ladies bench when I was last there. I was like "why would I need it already?". But now it becomes clear how quickly the melon that is my uterus starts to run out of room for it to "go" anyway when you lie on top of it. Its not fist sized and squishy any more, it has something in it, and it is quite solid!
Such a weird feeling this whole baby carrying thing, and to think I thought I'd never experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment