When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Backed up.

Woke up with severe constipation pains. Yes, lovely I know.
The belly pain was quite bad and just on the left side. Like it was having trouble getting past my uterus. It was so painful, that I almost contemplated going to the doctor. But I knew it was just a digestive thing and not a uterine/womb thing.
The pain passed after I did some hula moves to help the obstruction get past whatever it was.
My belly was a bit tender from the process.
I got the odd spasm throughout the day, but was able to have a little toast and a cuppa, and lunch later on. No pains in the late afternoon, just a bit of tenderness.
Have had a lovely dinner, and still no movement in the bowel department. No gas either. My belly looks HUGE, like I'm 6 months pregnant! But hopefully I have a successful sit down session, I will be back to my 15 week proportions.
A good poo will brighten up my day right now! The simple pleasures.
Just skulled 3/4 a cup of prune juice ~ awful stuff! Better bloody work!

No comments:

Post a Comment