When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Good moves, better eating

My pilates instructor has her thinking cap on for allaying my ligament stretching issues. We did do a few exercises last session, and she gave me a couple ones for at home. So now I am more prepared for the challenges ahead! She will seek out more exercises for next session.

Today we had a naughty brunch at the Pancake Parlour (yes, lovely it was!). But to make up for it, we took the dog for a brisk walk in the evening with ominous clouds overhead. Drizzle dampened the outing and we headed home only after 20 minutes; still, better than nothing for the little pooch.

For dinner we had roast veggies and I experimented with a huge portobello mushroom roasted with bacon and onion and a bit of cheese. Hubby turned his nose up at it (not a huge mushy fan) but after a taste, he approved. I had that with a fresh salad with home made dressing using fresh lemon.

So I think that cancels out the naughty pancakes with ice-cream and maple syrup!

No comments:

Post a Comment