When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

19 weeks

Its like the green flag has been waved. The somersaulting and kicking has, er, kicked in! Its quite the novelty at the moment, but Hubby has missed out on the action (he left last night on business) and my attempts to let him feel the kicking yesterday were futile. Ah well, I'm sure Cheezel will be well and truely active by the time he gets back.

So, a small cantaloupe is what I have now. Apparently my uterus will be growing a centimetre a week now, so I'd better go have some breakfast! And keep eating more!

No comments:

Post a Comment