When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Sleep

Well I haven't felt the need for afternoon nanna naps, but my night sleeps are becoming longer. Seems like 8 or so hours just isn't enough. I turn my alarm off, aiming to lie in for another 15 minutes or so, but before I know it, its been another hour an a half! I am waking in the middle of the night for a trip to the loo, and not falling asleep easily afterwards, perhaps that's the problem.

In the mean time, I am enjoying the belly movements. It's still an amazing feeling ~ one that I never thought I would ever comprehend; the feeling of something alive, something we made, inside me. Totally amazing. Wish Hubby was here to experience it too, but he will be very soon. But I can see how it can keep you up at night especially down the track when baby is much bigger. At the moment its keeping me up cos I want to feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment