When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Bump

We went to a wedding yesterday. I wore a jersey (read: stretchy) dress that made it easy to expand in the mid region after the main meal!
My bump is getting a little obvious now, and most people there knew I'm pregnant.
But it was the first time that someone (who wasn't family or a close friend) stroked my belly.
OMG it was weird!
You just don't expect it, as in any other circumstance, a male friend of your husbands would not put their hands on you!
It took me a little by surprise, yet not a total shock at the same time. Mind you, I think he had already partaken in quite a few brews so was feeling rather uninhibited.
Anyway, I guess its something I may have to get used to, or at least expect and deflect if need be!
Ahh the perils!

No comments:

Post a Comment