When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Tick tick tick

I think I've been having a few more Braxton Hicks. No pain, no discomfort, just a very tight tummy/uterus for half a minute or so. Its only a few times a day.

Had a small bit of old bloody discharge. Only a miniscule amount, but enough to be noticeable. So I called the OB office just to let them know. I'm not concerned, but I think I'm supposed to report these things, so I did just out of due diligence. If there was a concern, then they would call me back to come in. So there was no phone call. I see him on Tuesday anyway.

The signs are just starting to show... hurry up house, so we can move in before I go into labour!!

10:38pm
Oooh. Slightly more discoloured discharge... Not a whole lot, but noticeable! Been doing some googling and I may have as much as 2 more weeks to a month. I hope so!
Hubby is a little gob smacked. I ummed and ahhed about telling him, because I knew what his reaction would be, but then he'd be upset if I hadn't had told him.

No comments:

Post a Comment