When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bah!

I need another relaxing massage.
I had a serious case of preggo rage today. Had so much to do and not enough time. And other people just got in my way. I mean, how slow can one drive?! Ggggrrrrrr.
By the time I got to my last destination I was oscillating between punching someone out and bursting into tears.
I didn't even have time to think about my Mum much today. It has been 4 years since her passing. The time sure has flown, and I'm sure she was shaking her head at me for being so irrational today. Ah well. I blame the hormones.
Love you Mum, miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment