When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Bags are packed!

Went and completed my hospital list for what to bring to hospital.
The baby bag has been ready for over a week, but I have been slow on my things: maternity bra/nursing top, decent pjs, slippers (only my granny wears slippers!), comfortable day clothes (trackie daks!) and a robe. Plus a tee shirt for labour.
So now I'm ready in the event of an early arrival. Oh, except for toothpaste, I want to buy one of those mini ones you get for travelling.
I guess there are other things to bring too, like a camera, my iPod etc for the moment of truth. Maybe I should have those on stand by too so its easy to grab at any moment.

Watched this amazing video the other night, and I made Hubby watch it too: Natural Unmedicated Birth (2nd baby)
Warning: its warts and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment