When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bruised

... on the inside!
Cheezel has been booting me in the ribs of late. Forcing me to sit up straight at least.
But Cheezel's head is also giving me weird sensations down low, somewhere above my bladder. It feels like headbutting is also part of the internal gymnastics; and sometimes my pelvis cops a boot or punch. The right side of my uterus has taken the brunt of the baby's physical force ever since I could feel movement; it has always been on the right. Bodes well for childbirth anyway, I think the position is one of the more ideal ones for natural child birth. Fingers crossed.
Meanwhile the pelvic instability has continued to give me a bit of grief. I have to take it easy tomorrow, did a bit too much walking today. Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment