When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

33 weeks

Wow, I can't believe its only 7 weeks to go-ish. I have ticked off the things on the list for the hospital stay for bub and I. Just in case. Have ordered the baby bag that should arrive this week, and I think we'd better go get the pram with bassinet next week. Just in case.
So Cheezel is the size of a pineapple. I think they should have used a better analogy; a pineapple seems too prickly to give birth to really!

I'm feeling optimistic for the reno's to be done in time for us to move in before the birth. Got to keep positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment