When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yawn

Hubby asked me how often do I think about being pregnant. I said, well, every time I'm peckish, every time I go to the loo, every time I feel a light cramp, and every time I feel my tender boobs.
So, a lot!
I feel like I'm eating more than I normally do. I'm not in reality, but my after food tummy never seems to subside. Or maybe that's just the water retention?? Gawd I hope so, cos I don't want blow up like a balloon too much! That is the aim.
Still a bit tired. Well, not so much tired, but low in energy. It was quite warm today and we walked the dog to a cafe for lunch, and after eating and proceeding to walk home, I felt really low in energy. Then I bombed for the rest of the day. I didn't get that much done at all. Hoping tomorrow is more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment