When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Doctor today

Blood work etc came back fine, except I'm a bit low in Vitamin D. Thought I was in the sun enough, but I have to take a supplement.
We chose an obstetrician and hospital.
And we got swine flu shots. Other flu shots we'll get in March.
Also told the pilates instructor this morning, thought it might be pertinent that she knew, just in case she had some crazy advanced pilates move she wants me to try in the future.
I was absolutely spent after our 1 hour session. And after we had lunch, I was ready to crash. So, so tired. Had one of those sweet sleeps, but it was only half an hour, then we had to go see the doc. I was not happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment