When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lethargy

I have been trying to not sleep too much over night. I like to have my 8 hours and I'm happy. Any more than that and I feel tired for the rest of the day.
But since conception, I tend to turn the alarm off and lay in bed for another hour before getting up (I hear this is good for morning sickness, even though I haven't had any).
This morning, after going to sleep at 2am (and waking up a couple of times to pee and tossing and turning feeling hot then cold - we had a warm overnight temperature), I turned the alarm off at 10am and didn't wake up til 11:30!
My body obviously needs it, as I don't feel too wrecked with that extra sleep. But most of the day is already gone and I was going to be productive.
Must try and get to bed before midnight, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment