When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Friday, February 12, 2010

The circle widens

So the family took the news well.
My mum-in-law squealed with glee and made us all cry (well, me and cousin in law). FIL was pretty chuffed, but he tends to not show too much emotion.
My dad was overjoyed - he is the weakest link in this whole 'tell no one' business.
SIL was also very excited and announced to my 22 month old nephew that he will have a little cousin to boss around in no time.
My brother was out, but he rang to speak to me later, but as he was dialing, my dad told him he was going to be an uncle. So, dad IS the weakest link! Can't even keep it to himself for an evening!
Hope he can hold on for 4 more weeks... I dread to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment