When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pain

Had a headache today.
Tried to take it easy and sleep it off and avoid taking anything.
But by the end of the day I had to pop a panadol and the headache cleared in an hour or so.
My boobs have stopped hurting and have lost some 'bulk'. The constipation has eased and my tummy is not so bloated.
Miscarriage is still on the back of my mind... the statistic of 1/50 find they have miscarried at their first trimester scan is something I am well aware of. Bring on the scan I say.
Still, less than a week til we meet the OB.

No comments:

Post a Comment