When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Too late!

Just rang to book my first appointment with the OB my Doc has recommended.
Obviously a very popular man, as apparently I am too late. They are booked out for September and are now taking bookings for the 2nd week of October.
October?! I would have had to book in when I missed my period! Sheesh!
So it begins. I'm sure we'll be too late for child care, too late for kinder, probably too late for the preferred primary school and secondary school!
Our blazé lifestyle will have to be better planned from now on from the looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment