When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Waddling

I'm not there yet, but I think I can better understand why pregnant women do it.
I don't think it's because of the weight and bulk of the baby and uterus, its the discomfort of the rubbing pelvic bones! I found this on the Spinning Babies website:

"Another type of pubic bone pain is from the natural separation of the pubis symphysis joint by the hormones of pregnancy. Some women will get particularly loose. Then the bone rubs together when she rolls over at night or walks".

I know what that feels like! No more power walking for me, just normal walking is a bit ouchie and rolling over in bed too. And I'm only 6 months! More joys to come I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment