When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tummy troubles

I had my first real tummy ache since I found out I was pregnant. Not bad for almost 6 months!
But it was weird, because the painful part of my digestive system is now pushed a bit further up towards my rib cage. And where I used to be able to clutch at my guts when I had a spasm, I couldn't as my uterus was in the way and my ribs were also in the way. What a pain! Plus my system has slowed to injest all the nutrients, meant that the painful bits were prolonged as well.
Anyway, it wasn't fun. I lost a couple of hours sleep and spent it on the can instead.
On the positive side, I'm working my way through the loo book, which is Bart Cummings' autobiography.

No comments:

Post a Comment