When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Stitch

Every time I try to power walk, I get a stitch. Very annoying.
And when I bend down a little and lift my leg (like in the shower so I can soap my legs) it also hurts a little below the belly, next to my pelvis.
Those stretched muscles are having a time coping with "normal" non pregnant activities.
Had dinner with friends who are recent new parents, along with a couple who are expecting next month, and they joked that they had the same long, Ikea shoe horn; the one you can use while still standing up. They said it should be passed on to the next expectant mother like a baton.
So far, I can still bend over and put my shoes on. Besides, I have visions of my dear Hubby putting my shoes on for me! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment