When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Monday, June 14, 2010

26 weeks

Last night I had Hubby place his hand under my side (with me lying on his hand on my side) so he could feel the baby kick a little stronger.
He was visibly (and audibly) shocked by the sensation of little feet (I assume) kicking vigorously at his hand. And he could feel the baby turning slowly too.
Just my everyday experience these days. Its still amazes him that there is someone alive in there.
My Aunty (Mum's sister) is here from OS so I was happy to have her have a feel of her grand nephew or niece's little kicks, seeing as Mum isn't here to share this with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment