When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Nursery mobile

So to occupy my time not being able to nest immediately, I have decided to make a mobile for the nursery.
I have 2 ideas, both I found inspiration from on the internet.

Idea #1 Pinwheel mobile (inspiration and left image c/o Mamax2 on Etsy).

Not sure if my pinwheels are that good. I'm making them from fabric and felt and not paper. Still have to think about this idea.

Idea #2 Fabric origami cranes (inspiration and left image c/o Makikoko on Etsy)

I like this idea better, although more time consuming. Again I'm using fabric and not paper.
I had fun rummaging through the fat 1/4s at the patchwork store looking for the right, bright colours at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment