When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

21 weeks

This is a spaghetti squash, or a winter squash. I have never heard of this vegetable before in my life, but apparently it is the size of Cheezel now. That's around 20.23cm.
My squash has feet and arms and thumping the inside of my belly!
I've been trying to work out what that sensation feels like. If you have ever cupped both hands to hold and cover a mouse, and the feeling you get when they wriggle around your palms trying to find a way out, is the closest I could come to an analogy. Or if you have ever caught a goldfish and done the same, cupped it in your hands and the wriggling against your palms is a similar feeling.

Anyway, its really like nothing else except the feeling of a baby in your belly at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment