When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Owwy

Had a time this morning passing a bowel movement. OMG it was like moving a rock through a hose! Painful stuff, for not much reward! I'm going to have to resort to the dreaded prune juice, I can't go on like this!
I dragged myself to pilates (without brekkie ~ too much time spent on the can!) but I left feeling energised and recharged amazingly. The instructor gave me some exercises to help "get me moving" down below.
And after lunch, voila ~ another (not so painful) bowel movement. Thank goodness.
Then I thought I would have a nanna nap for a little bit... 2.5 hours later!! Yikes! Who knew I needed so much sleep!? Bummer, now I'm tired!
Two more sleeps til the scan...

No comments:

Post a Comment