When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Friday, March 5, 2010

bah!

Have had a headache/mild migraine for the past day and a half.
I hoped that I could sleep it off, but after 12 hours, it was futile. So I thought the chiropractor might help with the tension in my neck and shoulders.
It helped a little.
But after another afternoon nap, it has not abated. Drank lots of water to no avail.
So I have resorted to taking a panadol. I know its ok to take it during pregnancy, but I am trying to avoid any unnatural interventions.
But I can't take it any more. Its almost 10pm and I have flown the white flag.

Oh I had my blood test for the combined downs syndrome tests today. Next Friday is the scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment