When you've come to terms with the idea that you're not having children, you've reassessed your life goals, felt relieved that you're comfortable with your selfish lifestyle, sleeping in; life just throws you a curly one.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy 12 weeks


The cramping continued for most of the night, I tossed and turned to get comfortable.
It woke me up at 7:30 in the morning. With slight, mild panic, I googled some helpful advice (while still in bed ~ I love my iPhone) and decided that going to the loo was what I needed to do.
So after emptying my bladder, with no other unusual signs, but a sharp pain in my groin as the pressure was released, the pain finally subsided.
Ahh sweet sleep.
I woke up again at midday!! Yikes! I'd better get used to this lack of sleep I guess. Can't imagine what it will be like when my belly is huge!
So far, no pain except when I relieve my bladder, but I can live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment